FireflySci Offers Help to Small and Startup Labs with Amazing Quartz Cuvettes

quartz cuvettes

FireflySci Offers Help to Small and Startup Labs with Amazing Quartz Cuvettes

Let’s be honest. Only a small percentage of labs are super high end labs with endless funding and tremendous financial backing.  Let’s just say that these high end labs make up about 20% of the quartz cuvette market.  Now that leaves us with remaining 80%, which have to rely on grants and tight budgets to function.  Nowadays with all the budget cuts going around, it is getting harder and harder to get the equipment you need.

Most companies want to do business with those high-end, high-profit labs.  I mean. we can all see the benefits of having these customers.  You have good sales and good profits.  But what this doesn’t do is provide assistance for the remaining 80%.

Do you want to start getting the superior quartz cuvettes you need that are within your budget?  Do you want the earth shaking results for each and every spectroscopy experiment you run?  Well I’m glad you found this page, because we are those people that care about you and your success.

Please Do Not Buy FireflySci Quartz Cuvettes, Until…

That is until you do your research on what else is available to you.  We have provided you with links below to other companies who manufacture quartz cuvettes so you can get a fair comparison of what they are offering and what is fair pricing and service in this industry. 

In our minds, we have no competitors.  This is how we are different from every other manufacturer of quartz cuvettes.  We don’t want you to buy our products unless we can satisfy your wants and needs 100%.  If another company can do this better for you, then we want you to go there. 

Quartz Cuvettes without huge profit margins

Just to restate the point above, our goal is not to make a lot of profit off our clients.  Our goal is to help you find the best quartz cuvettes for your experiment(s).  We also work with companies in getting our prices to fit within your budget.  We accomplish this by keeping our profit margins low so we don’t pass on super high pricing to our clients.

What Do I need to do to get these incredible prices on quartz cuvettes?

All you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call right now to see how we can help you.  If you don’t like speaking with one of our live service reps then you can always e-mail us at  We’ll be sure to get back to you within 1 business day.

Positivity Charged to Better Serve You

At FireflySci our employees are trained to be friendly and upbeat.  There is no better experience than working with someone who actually cares about what your goals and wants to help you achieve them.  Plus you know that when you call or work with a FireflySci rep, there is absolutely 0% chance that you’ll get a rude, unfriendly person. 

We believe in injecting everything we do with positivity.  This positivity has helped us grow as a company by sending us great people to work with who are looking for this high level of service. 

There is a quote that sums up the FireflySci business ethics:

“Who is wise? One who learns from every man… Who is strong? One who overpowers his inclinations… Who is rich? One who is satisfied with his lot… Who is honorable? One who honors his fellows.” – Ben Zoma

Again we are waiting to assist you with your laboratory needs for quartz cuvettes.  Please contact us right away so you can see what we have to offer.

  • Phone: 347-441-4277
  • Fax: 347-554-8048
  • E-mail:

Here’s to your success

The FireflySci Team