UV/VIS/NIR Spectrophotometer Calibration Standards
Advantages at a Glance
- FireflySci is the only company to offer a FREE performance verification service for your current calibration filters.
- Our senior scientists have over 35 years of experience in metrology and quality control.
- Unsurpassed calibration quality.
- Unique products and functionality that no other company offers:
- Combined wavelength/photometric accuracy reference standard (WAV-7 UV/VIS)
- Combined photometric/stray light reference standards (FUV Dual Series)
- Solid-state NIR wavelength reference standard (WAV-8 NIR)
- Continuous photometric accuracy verification in the range of 200-3000nm (SPB Series)
- Metal-on-quartz equivalents work on ANY machine regardless of optics (FUV Series, FUV Dual Series, FNIR-Series, SPB-Series)
- Universal test plate for microplate readers that will work on any company's machines.
- Can use solid state filters for years without having to recalibrate. In over 8 years of active duty, our filters have been proved to never go out of spec.
- Flawless production record: not one return in over 8 years of operation as a result of a manufacturing defect.
Why Validate and Calibrate with FireflySci?
As the world's foremost spectrophotometer reference standard manufacturer, we have a dedicated staff and years of experience to back up our products. Our solid state UV/VIS/NIR reference standards are the most stable on the market and remain in spec long after many other manufacturer's standards go bad. Relying on our proprietary nano-deposition technology, you can rest assured that our solid-state standards will produce steady readings for years to come on your machines.
Other companies keep you bogged down with costly and recurrent recalibrations, which drain time and resources, putting a large drain on your QC department.
The Highest Quality, Most Cost-Effective and Speedy Recalibrations
Let's say that you have some filters from another company already that you'd like to hang onto and recalibrate. No problem. All you need to do is fill out our form, which you can find on our recalibration section. Our average turnaround time is about 1-2 weeks. We will beat anyone's prices and you can proceed knowing that your filters are now backed up by our world class ISO-17025 calibration lab.
Tutorial Videos on How to Use Our Calibration Standards